Covers loss of/or damage to the insured property such as building, inventory, stock, equipment, and machinery.
Covers loss of/or damage to the Insured property and/or interest such as building, inventory, stock, equipment, and machinery caused by Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Impact of Falling Aircraft and Smoke.
Fire as a consequence of self combustion, negligence, wrongdoing committed by own
servant or employee, neighbor, robber or other whomsoever, or other unknown causes of
fire including the consequence of :
a. caused by self combustion, short circuit;
b. due to the nature of the insured property (inherent vice).
The spreading of fire :
- Fire spreading from nearby objects.
- Loss of or damage to insured property and/or interests caused by water or other used to fight or extinguish the fire.
- Destruction of all or part of the insured property and/or interests ordered by lawful authorities to prevent further spreading of the fire.
Damage directly caused by lightning. Damage to machinery, electronic apparatus or appliances and electrical installation will only be covered if the lightning ignites fire to such property.
Explosion is deemed to mean any sudden release of energy resulting from expansion of gases or vapor. If explosion is also covered by more specific policy, indemnity will be only against the loss as a consequence of explosion in so far as the loss is not covered by such other policy.
- Impact of Falling Aircraft
Loss by aircraft shall include direct loss resulting from actual physical contact of an aircraft and/or falling object from the aircraft with property or interest covered hereunder or with the building containing the property or interest covered.
Smoke is only smoke resulting from the burning of the insured property and/or interest.
- Riots, Strike, Malicious Damage (RSMD).
- Impact of Vehicle and Industrial Smoke.
- Flood, Windstorm, Tempest and Water Damage.
- Clearance Expenses / Removal of Debris.
Loss of or damage as a consequence of fire to the Insured property and/or interest, directly or indirectly caused by:
- Theft and/or missing during and after the accident.
- Deliberate acts by the Insured, Insured employee and/or other person on the order of the Insured.
- Forest fire, bush fire, wild grass and peat fire.
- War invasion, act of foreign enemy, civil war, civil commotion.
- Nuclear reaction, nuclear radiation.
- Other exclusions as defined in the Insurance Policy.
Fire Insurance policy can be extended by a separate policies against the perils of:
- Business Interruption.